Model No.: OD4xID2x2.5mm PSnN-5
Piezoelectric jet printer is also called high-resolution jet printer or high-resolution image jet printer. On the integrated nozzle, 128 or more piezoelectric crystals control multiple nozzle holes on the nozzle board respectively. Through CPU processing, a series of electrical signals are output to each piezoelectric crystal through the driving board. The piezoelectric crystal is deformed, so the ink is ejected from the nozzle and falls on the moving object. The surface of the product forms a dot matrix, thus forming words, numbers or graphics. Then, the piezoelectric crystal is restored to its original state. Because of the surface tension of the ink, the new ink enters the nozzle. Because the ink dot density per square centimeter is very high, the application of piezoelectric technology can print high-quality text, complex logo and bar code information.
Thickness model vibration
Applications: piezo transducer of Inkjet Printer
Piezoelectric Ceramic Material: PSnN-5 ("soft" PZT, dielectric constant 1600, high curie temperature)
Piezoelectric elements technical data: Dimensions: out diameter 4mm, inner diamter 2mm, height 2.5 mm Axial vibration frequency Fr: 622KHz ± 5% Mechanical Coupling coefficient K33 0.55 Resonate Impedance R <300 Ω Dielectric Loss tg δ: ≤ 2% Static capacitance Cs: 60pF±12.5%
Test Condition: 25±3 °C 40~70% R.H.
fr, Zm, Kr => Radial mode vibration
Cs tanδ => LCR meter at 1KHz 1Vrms
Typical soft PZT characteristics include:
- Wide range of frequencies in transmit and receive (sub-audible, audible, ultrasonic)
- High output, low drive material
- High frequency, fast response time
- High sensitivity for active or passive use
- Ability to use with low voltage or high voltage drive circuits
- Good mechanical and acoustic coupling
- Wide variety of shapes and sizes that can be customized to meet specific requirements and applications
- Wide variety of compositions that can be selected to meet specific requirements and applications
- Quality of each PZT component is ensured by a rigorous testing regimen. Characteristics such as frequency, capacitance, dissipation, coupling, d33 and mechanical properties are measured and verified against our / customer provided specifications.
Yuhai soft PZT piezo materail includes:
is a modified soft PZT for general purpose. It is dedicated to low aging rate and
extremely stable performance requirement etc. transducers
is a high Curie temperature version of P-51. It is dedicated to low aging rate, extremely stable performance and high frequency requirement etc. transducers
is a modified soft PZT designed for relative high dielectric constant required
hydrophone etc. receiver transducers
is developed as high dielectric constant and high Curie point soft PZT particular
useful for receiver transducer and actuator etc. applications
is a modified soft PZT , high curie temperature, stable performance requirement etc. transducers, special recommendation distance meansurements.
is a modified soft PZT dedicated for popular used high dielectric constant,
reasonable high Curie point required receiver transducer, ignition and actuator etc. applications
Zibo Yuhai Electronic Ceramic Co., Ltd.
Zibo Yuhai Electronic Ceramics Co., Ltd. (formerly Zibo Wireless Ceramics Factory), founded in 1966, is one of leading manufacturer of piezoelectric ceramic elements and is engaged in the research and development of piezoelectric ceramic elements.
- One of the founders of research, development and production of Piezo components and sensors in China.
- the member of China Standardization Committee on underwater piezoelectric ceramic materials and components, partifipated the piezoelectric ceramic elements standard setting.
a. In 1986, involved in the formulation of the CB1125~1128-86 ministerial standard for general technical conditions of piezoelectric ceramic materials for underwater acoustics.
b. In 1988, participated in the formulation of the "Measurement and Calculation Method of Performance Parameters of Underwater Acoustic Practical Piezoelectric Ceramic Components" CB1194-88 standard.
c. In 1993, participated the formulation of the CB1218-93 ministerial standard of commonly used piezoelectric ceramic components for underwater acoustics.
d. In 2004, Participated in the formulation of Dielectric Filters Part 1: General Specification SJIEC61337-1:2004, Dielectric Filters Part 2: Guidelines for UseSJIEC61337-2:2004 industry standard.
- Company Name: Zibo Yuhai Electronic Ceramic Co., Ltd.
- Product/Service: Piezoelectric ceramic , piezo ceramic , piezo elements , PZT ceramic , piezoelectric material , Ultrasonic piezoelectric ceramic ultrasonic
- Capital (Million US $): 15,000,000RMB
- Year Established: 1966
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- Export Percentage: 31% - 40%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 20
- No. of R&D Staff: 11 -20 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 10,000-30,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No. 57 Chuangye Road, Boshan Economic Developement Area, Zibo City, Shandong, China.
- Contact Person: Mr. Sun Zhaohai
- Tel: 0086-533-4230012